One of the most common ways to make money online is to sell your own eBooks. eBooks are becoming popular as they are convenient, inexpensive and useful. The world of eBooks however is a crowded place and getting started may not be that easy. Writing and selling your eBooks maybe daunting at first, but like any other huge endeavor, it helps to break down the task into small manageable activities that may help you reach your goal eventually.
Here are 5 tips to get you started on writing your first eBook:
1. Find your niche. Although you can start a business marketing eBooks created by others by buying reseller rights, nothing could be more fulfilling than writing and selling your own eBook. When you’re ready to give your writing talents a chance, you can start by making a list of the five topics you feel you can write about with authority. It could be topics based on your life experiences or your interests. Zero in on the first three which you think could also interest a good number of people. Finally, choose the one which you feel you could be passionate about, as you would find that it will be easier to write about something you really care about.
2. Know your target audience. One of the most common mistakes that eBook writers make is not understanding who their target audience is. Do an online research or conduct a survey among your friends to create a profile of your possible readers. When you know who maybe interested to read your eBook, you could understand better what value you could add to your eBook to make it more interesting to your readers.
3. Price your eBook competitively. Many think that offering eBooks at a very cheap price is a sure way to get buyers. However, if you sell your eBook way below the going price, people may doubt your credibility. Make a study of what’s already available online and make comparisons before putting a tag on your eBook.
4. Build your marketing strategy. Write a good sales letter that will immediately catch the readers’ attention. Emphasize the benefits that buying and reading your eBook could bring to your readers’ lives. Make your site visible by finding ways to drive traffic to your site.
5. Create a professional looking eCover. Making a good first impression on your audience that will immediately communicate your message at one glance is important. Your eCover must immediately attract the attention of first time visitors to your site. To produce an attractive eCover, you can either hire a graphic artist to design your eCover or use a software that will generate it for you. Photoshop Action Scripts makes it possible for you to create amazing eCovers with simple easy to follow steps. With 50 templates to choose from, you can easily create your own unique eBook cover with 3d high definition.
Most internet marketers have found financial success writing and selling eBooks. With a good combination of talent, skill and creativity, you could also find online success as an eBook writer and get paid for what you love doing most.
Check out PhotoshopActionScripts.com’s easy to use Software that lets you create Amazing 3-dimensional 300 DPI cover graphics in two simple steps.
Internet marketing is becoming more and more an attractive option to make a living nowadays. Not only does creating your own online business provide a sense of freedom (you’re your own boss!), it can possibly open up income streams with minimal investment.
Just like in traditional businesses, branding is an important concept in internet marketing. Creating an online presence that tops your competition and produces product recall within your target audience is essential for your success. It’s been proven many times that using graphics to market your product (be it a website, an estore, a CD or an ebook) can boost site traffic and sales. With the proper tools in the business, packaging your product professionally is possible, even if you don’t really have the gift of a graphic artist nor the money to pay one.
One such tool that has helped a lot of website designers is Photoshop, a user-friendly image editing software that allows you to design graphics which you can use for a variety of purposes. Even a beginner can create professional looking graphics using Photoshop Action Scripts. The beauty of using action scripts is once you’ve created your basic design, the scripts can make your 2D design come to life by adding depth automatically. Photoshop Action Scripts are particularly useful in designing ebook covers, CDs and MP3s. Using action scripts to make your graphics come alive can create a more lasting impact on your audience.
Photoshop Action Scripts is designed to be user-friendly, and with the 50 pre-made templates, you can easily produce professional 300 DPI ecovers that can help you convert website visit to maximum sales.
Click the link below to find out more.
In today’s virtual world, it is not that easy to find your niche where your product will outsell its competitors. Websites grow in numbers exponentially everyday, and it takes a lot of ingenuity and creativity to find your spot and keep it.
Most internet marketing gurus will tell you that the best way to get that competitive edge is to target your audience, offer a product that has maximum appeal to them and use the right marketing tools to achieve visibility that can be translated to sales.
A newbie online marketer can easily create an online product even with no technical background and at minimal cost. However, the challenge rests on being able to sell this product to a crowded market.
Studies show that online visibility can be achieved by using graphics for promoting your products. With little technical knowledge, it is now possible to make your graphics come to life with the use of the right tools for image editing.
With Photoshop Action Scripts creating your product’s online image has never been so easy! With 50 templates to choose from, you can easily design professional looking 3D high resolution graphics that you can use for ebook covers and boxes, CD and DVD covers, banners and logos, etc. With its user friendly interface and options for various effects, you can easily design graphics that can come out looking unique.
Click here and you’ll be on your way to boosting your online sales!