Filed Under Ecover Action Scripts
One of the most common ways to make money online is to sell your own eBooks. eBooks are becoming popular as they are convenient, inexpensive and useful. The world of eBooks however is a crowded place and getting started may not be that easy. Writing and selling your eBooks maybe daunting at first, but like any other huge endeavor, it helps to break down the task into small manageable activities that may help you reach your goal eventually.
Here are 5 tips to get you started on writing your first eBook:
1. Find your niche. Although you can start a business marketing eBooks created by others by buying reseller rights, nothing could be more fulfilling than writing and selling your own eBook. When you’re ready to give your writing talents a chance, you can start by making a list of the five topics you feel you can write about with authority. It could be topics based on your life experiences or your interests. Zero in on the first three which you think could also interest a good number of people. Finally, choose the one which you feel you could be passionate about, as you would find that it will be easier to write about something you really care about.
2. Know your target audience. One of the most common mistakes that eBook writers make is not understanding who their target audience is. Do an online research or conduct a survey among your friends to create a profile of your possible readers. When you know who maybe interested to read your eBook, you could understand better what value you could add to your eBook to make it more interesting to your readers.
3. Price your eBook competitively. Many think that offering eBooks at a very cheap price is a sure way to get buyers. However, if you sell your eBook way below the going price, people may doubt your credibility. Make a study of what’s already available online and make comparisons before putting a tag on your eBook.
4. Build your marketing strategy. Write a good sales letter that will immediately catch the readers’ attention. Emphasize the benefits that buying and reading your eBook could bring to your readers’ lives. Make your site visible by finding ways to drive traffic to your site.
5. Create a professional looking eCover. Making a good first impression on your audience that will immediately communicate your message at one glance is important. Your eCover must immediately attract the attention of first time visitors to your site. To produce an attractive eCover, you can either hire a graphic artist to design your eCover or use a software that will generate it for you. Photoshop Action Scripts makes it possible for you to create amazing eCovers with simple easy to follow steps. With 50 templates to choose from, you can easily create your own unique eBook cover with 3d high definition.
Most internet marketers have found financial success writing and selling eBooks. With a good combination of talent, skill and creativity, you could also find online success as an eBook writer and get paid for what you love doing most.
Check out PhotoshopActionScripts.com’s easy to use Software that lets you create Amazing 3-dimensional 300 DPI cover graphics in two simple steps.